I’ve been a natural henna artist for almost 20 years, and I’m skilled in both traditional and modern designs…
Serving the greater Central Texas areas of Austin, Lampasas, Killeen, Temple, and everywhere in between*.
I offer pregnant belly art, hands and feet, and mother blessing/baby shower packages as well.
Henna art stains the skin with a beautiful hand-painted design for 1-3 weeks, and is completely safe and gentle, even during pregnancy.
- I buy only the purest, certified-quality henna powder, and mix it myself using only natural ingredients: lemon juice, sugar, and high-quality essential oils.
- Henna is typically done on pregnant bellies in the 7th to 8th month.
- Many moms like to schedule a pregnancy photoshoot directly after their henna appointment!
- I am internationally certified as a natural henna artist by the ICHNA, which means you can trust the purity and safety of my henna.
- Belly henna is done by appointment: I will either come to your home, or we can arrange to meet at a convenient location (Austin area and beyond!).
- Please allow at least 1.5 hours for your appointment.
Custom Henna Belly Art Appointment
$80. Please allow 1-1.5 hours.
Have a Henna Party
This hourly fee includes a belly design for mama, as well as smaller designs for her guests.
$70 per hour.
(Mom and up to FOUR guests)
(Mom and up to EIGHT guests)
(Mom and up to FIFTEEN guests)
Please use the blue button to schedule your date and time, up to 45 days in advance.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
After the paste dries, which takes about 15 minutes, I usually cover belly designs with thin plastic. This locks in warmth, protects your clothing, and keeps the paste in contact with the skin longer.
Henna loves heat & sweat, but dislikes water.
The paste should stay on the skin for at least four hours, or overnight to attain the deepest coloring.
Newly henna’ed skin needs to avoid water as much as possible for the design to oxidize and darken. Ideally, remove the paste before going to bed, and then shower the next morning.
You can rub olive, sesame, or coconut oil into the skin to protect the design, especially before showering!
The design will achieve its peak coloring 24-48 hours after the henna paste is removed.