Hey sweetheart! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m Krystal Trammell, birth nerd and multipassionate mama. I have five kids from age 18(!) to 5, and I’m basically a hippie at heart.
MY OWN BIRTHS – Two of my five kids were born at home, and the last one was unassisted. It was magical.
HIPPIE CREDENTIALS – If you have to ask, you’ll never know… 😉
FANDOMS – On a scale of 1-10, I am 9 and 3/4 obsessed with all things Harry Potter.
ROOTS – I am a Hungarian gypsy by heritage, but I’m happy to have roots here in the Central Texas countryside.
Krystal Trammell’s areas of training & certification:
- Certified Labor Doula and Certified Birth Educator (pending) with Childbirth International
- Creator of the Sacred Waves: Conscious Childbirth Education curriculum–or purchase soon!
- Certified Breastfeeding Peer Counselor – WIC
- Trained in Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss with the Institute for the Study of Birth Breath & Death
- Rebozo Certified with Gena Kirby
- Bach Flower Essence trained – Level I & II
- Usui & Shamanic Reiki Certified – Level I, II, & III
- Natural Henna Artist – Certified by the ICHNA
- TENS Unit trained – Certified by DONA
- CPR & Infant CPR Certified
- Associate’s Degree in Commercial Art; Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Pregnancy is a time to celebrate!
Sometimes, pregnancy can be really tough on the mind and emotions. I’m skilled in emotional healing, belief work, and fear release. I use essential oils along with Tapping/EFT, Reiki, and the Bach flower remedies to help with this. Emotional work is really beneficial, espcially if you’re planning a VBAC, CBAC, or have experienced prior birth trauma or loss.
Over the years, I’ve also learned loads about holistic nutrition and herbs. Whatever your diet looks like – vegetarian, vegan, paleo, primal, GAPS – I’m probably familiar with it!
I believe that even very small babies can understand far more than we give them credit for, and are deserving of our kindness and respect. This fits with emerging research in perinatal psychology and attachment theory. I can help you to bond more fully with your baby during pregnancy, and in the trying newborn stage.
- Shining Biz & Life Academy since 2012
- Childbirth International since 2014
- Center for Aromatherapy Research & Education (CARE) since 2016
- Birth, Breath, and Death Institute since 2016